Our standard terms and conditions
All our services are provided under our standard terms and conditions which are available in your portal as well as on each job that you task us to do. Below is a copy of those terms and conditions for your reference.
1. It is entirely your responsibility to ensure that you have backed up all your data and that, in the event of a system failure, you are able to restore your backup to your own satisfaction.
2. We can, if required, backup and restore your data for you; however you will be charged in accordance with our standard labour rate for this service. We cannot accept any responsibility for data loss due to system failure and lack of suitable backups.
3. We will attempt to resolve the issue for which you have specifically asked us to resolve, as written below. If on occasion this leads to another issue appearing we will, subject to your acceptance, charge a continued labour charge for repairing the secondary issue.
4. Due to the complex nature of technology, we cannot always guarantee to resolve all issues. We can only do our level best to resolve the issue using our fully qualified & experienced staff.
5. If you choose not to continue with the work once we have begun this job you will be charged for the time spent so far in 30 minute intervals, plus the cost of any consumables that may have been deemed necessary to assist us.
6. If this job involves visiting your premises, we require you to be on site to allow us access to your premises and equipment. More importantly you must supervise our visit at all times.
7. If we arrive at your premises and you are not available, not in or do not grant us access we will charge a ‘missed visit’ charge of £80 + vat. This job will be closed, invoiced and you will need to rebook our staff for an alternative visit.
8. Visit cancellations must be notified to us 24 hours prior to your agreed visit date and time. Any cancellations after this time will incur a cancellation charge of £80 + vat.
9. Once we have completed our work we will ask you to test your equipment to your satisfaction. This requires you to test as if it’s a new day. Please allow enough time for you to check your equipment and ensure that you are happy with our work.
10. All parts we supply are warranted by the manufacturers for a period of 12 months unless indicated otherwise. Any faulty parts must be reported to us or manufacturer within 12 months of invoice date.
11. Our labour fees are charged on a time and fees basis. This means we charge for our time spent working on your issue. Where we are required to continue investigating or conduct additional work our charges will be a continuation of the initial works and not considered a fixed price or warranty service.
12. The hourly rate and budget are set out below. You accept and agree to this rate and budget.
13. Unless you hold a credit account with us you will be required to settle your account at the end of the visit. We accept payment in the form of Cash, Cheque or Credit/Debit Card which can be supplied to the engineer for processing while onsite with you.
14. Any issues with invoices we send you must be notified to us within 30 days of date of invoice. After this time payment cannot be withheld for any reason.