NOW HIRING: Experienced IT Support Technician
Alcom Computing are a well known IT Support company based in Aylesbury who provide first class Technical Support to small and medium businesses in Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex & West London. As a growing company we are seeking Experienced IT Support Technicians to help expand our existing team of 8 Technicians.
This is a customer facing role providing both on site support and remote IT support to Small and Medium Businesses in the area.
You will be working within a ticket based environment and you will be providing support in areas such as the implementation and operation of hardware alongside networking and software applications in a Microsoft environment.
The successful candidate will work with a high degree of autonomy, while utilizing the skills and experience of the broader team as a whole. Work will be hands-on, in a sometimes fast paced customer-oriented environment.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have 5+ years of experience in a similar, multi-client, role
- Have a passion for technology and helping others
- Have a full UK driving license and be willing to drive company vehicles
- Be polite and professional in approach & appearance
- Be able to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Have a thorough knowledge of Windows 7 and above
- Have a working knowledge of Mac, iPhone & Android Operating Systems
- Have a working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 and above
- Have strong networking, routers, firewalls & WiFi skills (Draytek preferred)
- Have experience of administering Office 365, Azure, Dropbox and other Cloud systems
- Live within a commutable distance of our Aylesbury Office
- Provide IT Support on site to our customers
- Provide Telephone Support to our customers
- Occasionally prepare equipment for delivery in our workshop
- Proactively support other team members
- Deliver exciting projects to our clients (cloud migrations, server upgrades and such like)
- Ensure our internal systems accurately reflects work completed and customers assets
- Salary: £25,000 – £60,000 Negotiable Depending on Experience and enthusiasm
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
- Company Pension Scheme
- Exciting career progression paths
- Lots of training opportunities
We’d love to hear from you, please apply online below and we will respond to you withing 2 working days.
Keywords: IT Support Technician, Field Technician, support Technician, 3rd Line, 2nd Line, IT Technician, IT Engineer, Support Engineer, Desktop Support, Technical Support Engineer, helpdesk, IT Helpdesk, IT Support, Microsoft Technician, Microsoft