Discover Office 365 benefits…
Work whenever, wherever:
Modernize your productivity and business with Office 365. Do more by connecting the right people, ideas and information in your business anytime, anywhere.
Reach your customers:
Get your business noticed with Office 365. Own your web presence, share documents easily, and use business-class email and online meetings to connect with customers and partners.
Maximise your impact:
Focus on your priorities with Office 365. Streamline your IT process while securing your business with enterprise-grade protection and business continuity. Know your files are securely backed up and can be recovered and accessed anywhere.
Invest in what’s next:
Stay current and competitive by investing in Office 365. Having your complete office in the cloud allows you to maximize your technology investment, reduce short-term costs, and ensure that your business remains ready for the future.
The Office 365 bundle:
Office 365 offers more than you could imagine, here is a brief list…
- 5 Copies of the latest Microsoft Office Professional – For business AND personal use.
- Exchange Server Online Edition – No need to own your own, costly, mail server.
- SharePoint Server Online Edition – Create a mind blowing company Intranet easily.
- Lync Server Online Edition – Instant messages, conference calls, video chat & more.
- Forefront Online AntiSpam – World-Class AntiSpam reduces wasted time.
- Reduced IT Support – By using Office 365 Consultants like us.
1 million servers for less than the cost of one!
Microsoft servers are all hosted in Microsoft’s Data Centres which are replicated world-wide. This provides you and your business with georedundancy and scalability that even huge corporations could only dream about. Further benefits include:
- Servers are all managed by Microsoft
- 99.9% Up-time guaranteed
- Simplifies your business’ disaster recovery plan
- Reduces your TCO and IT Expenditure
You’ve found the expert Office 365 Consultants…
Of course, unless you are pretty experienced in DNS, staged migrations and profile reconfiguration you’ll probably want to employ someone who knows what they’re doing with Office 365. Luckily you’ve arrived at the exact right page. We are Qualified Office 365 Consultants and Accredited Microsoft Silver Partners which means you’re in safe hands.
So to find out how Office 365 can improve your business and reduce your overheads complete the form below to arrange a free no-obligation initial assessment by a qualified Office 365 consultants.
Request a free viability assessment for your business:
That’s right we are offering your business a free, no-obligation consultation to give you the opportunity to see how much Office 365 can benefit your business.