To find which version of windows you are using do the following…
- Press <flag> and r together. (note the flag is located at the bottom left of your keyboard)
- In the run box type: winver.exe and click [ OK ]
- Now read the ‘About Windows’ app that has appeared.
To find which version of office you are using…
- Open Word
- For Office 2003, Office 2002, Office XP, Office 2000, Office 97:Click on the “Help” menu bar item and then on “About”. This will show you not just what version you are running (i.e. Office 2003) but also what Service Packs have been installed (i.e. SP1).
- For Office 2007:Click on the new “Office Button”, choose the “Word Options” button at the very bottom of the menu. Then click “Resources”, and finally “About”.
- For Office 2010 and above:Click the ‘File’ Tab at the top left of the menu, click the “Help” button at the very bottom of the menu.